You will receive a tracking number by email when your order ships. We know you're excited to get your order, so we do our best to get it to you as soon as possible!
If your tracking information shows your order as delivered, but you never got the package, you will have to pursue a claim with the carrier.
We are not responsible for customer data entry errors regarding shipping or delivery instructions. Shipping costs will not be refunded in situations where the customer has entered information incorrectly.
- All product prices and shipping are quoted are in AUD.
- Buyer agrees to pay all duties and import fees associated with the shipment. Knockaround Australia will not be responsible for any of these costs.
- If the buyer refuses to accept the shipment due to the cost of import, Knockaround Australia will withhold the shipping, fulfillment, and return cost incurred on the order from the Buyer's refund. The refund will be processed when the return shipment has been received by Knockaround Australia. If the return shipment on a voluntarily rejected order is not received, or lost in return, no refund will be issued to the Buyer.
- On rare occasion the postal service in the destination country may require the recipient to contact them to arrange delivery or pickup. In this situation the buyer agrees to make reasonable efforts to contact the post office and clear the package for delivery or make the pickup.
- To protect against fraudulent purchases, some international orders may require payment via PayPal, which protects both the buyer and the seller. We will contact you after your order is placed if this applies.
RETURNS, REFUND & WARRANTY POLICY
To return your product, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for complete return instructions.
Shipping costs are non-refundable. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
If you are returning an order over $50, we recommend using a trackable shipping service.
RETURN POLICY DETAILS
- Returns are accepted within 30 days from date of purchase.
- We only accept returns for items that have not been used. Where applicable, all tags must be attached and original packaging intact.
- All original and return shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the merchandise was shipped incorrectly.
- An online store credit for the original purchase price will be issued within 7 days of receiving your return order, less any merchant fees and shipping costs incurred by Knockaround Australia on your original order.
- If you are returning a gift, the original purchaser will be credited.
- Items ordered from knockaround.com.au cannot be returned to retail stores that sell our products.
- We can only accept returns if the item was directly purchased from knockaround.com.au. For products purchased from an authorized dealer, their return policy applies. Please contact them directly for more information.
- Knockaround Australia does not accept returns on customized products.
- A maximum of one exchange is permitted per customer order. You are responsible for any return shipping costs, and you will be required to pay the Australia Post Parcel Post up to 500g charges for the shipping of the "replacement" product.
Knockaround Australia proudly stands behind our products and we want you to be confident in your purchase from us. All Knockaround Australia products carry a Manufacturer's Warranty against any defects in materials and workmanship for the original owner, for the intended life of the product under normal use, and subject to the below conditions:
- You must be the original owner and have purchased the product from Knockaround Australia.
- You must provide proof of purchase, including date, from Knockaround Australia
- You must return the product to Knockaround Australia.
- You must have used the product only as intended and in accordance with the product’s use and care instructions.
- This warranty does not include damage due to improper use or care, accident, or negligence. This warranty also excludes cosmetic damages, normal wear and tear and material breakdown due to age, use, and/or environmental conditions.
- Liability for warranty claims will be limited to one repair, replacement, or credit per item purchased.
- You are responsible for the cost of returning the product under a warranty claim.
Warranty replacements are only available to ship to Australian & New Zealand addresses.
To contact us in the case of a warranty claim, please email us at email@example.com ... include your order number, details of the issue, and attach images showing the product and the issue clearly. A customer service representative will contact you within 24 hours (or on the first workday following a weekend or public holiday).
There are no express warranties other than the warranty set forth herein.
ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR ANY PARTICULAR PURPOSE, ARE LIMITED TO THE DURATION OF THIS EXPRESS WARRANTY.
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, WHETHER FOR BREACH OF WARRANTY, BREACH OF CONTRACT, NEGLIGENCE, OR OTHER TORT, OR ANY STRICT LIABILITY THEORY, WILL MULTI-SPORT IMPORTS PTY LTD BE LIABLE FOR ANY INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES.
QUESTIONS, COMMENTS, CONCERNS? WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU, CONTACT US
Please refer to the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission (ACCC) for information on your consumer rights